Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
Flow pumps are mainly suitable for low-lift, high-flow occasions of axial flow pump manufacturers , such as irrigation, drainage, dock drainage, water level adjustment of canal locks, or large-scale circulating water pumps for power plants. Axial-flow pumps with higher heads, which are sometimes made into two stages, can be used for water jet propulsion of shallow water vessels.
As the main equipment of rainwater and submersible pump stations, QZB submersible axial flow pump and QH (B) submersible mixed flow pump are electromechanical products combining the motor with axial flow pump and mixed flow pump. They are traditional long shaft New generations of flow pumps and mixed flow pumps.
Main features: simple civil construction, low engineering cost, convenient maintenance and management, simple operation and easy automation, good working reliability, and beautifying the environment, which has developed rapidly.
Vertical axial flow pumps mainly rely on the lift of the blades to guide the fluid to the outlet. They are axially in and axially out, and have the advantages of large flow.
1. Submersible axial flow pump: The motor that drives the water pump is a dry fully enclosed submersible three-phase asynchronous motor that can be immersed in water for a long time and has a series of unparalleled advantages of traditional units.
2. Because the motor and the water pump are integrated, there is no need to perform labor-consuming and time-consuming assembly processes of centering the motor, transmission mechanism, and pump axis at the installation site, which is convenient and fast to install on site.
3. As the submersible operation can greatly simplify the civil and building structure engineering of the pumping station, reduce the installation area, and save engineering cost by 30 ~ 40%.
4. Low noise, no high temperature in the pumping station, and improving the operating environment. An underground pumping station can be built as required to maintain the environment on the ground.
5. The submersible motor adopts double or triple mechanical seal, F class (temperature resistance 155 ° C) insulation, and protection class is IP68 (IEC). In terms of hydraulic models, we have absorbed the advantages of similar products at home and abroad, using the advanced variable ring volume and variable axial surface speed lift method, and independently designed a new type of hydroelectric power generation with good energy saving and anti-cavitation performance. High reliability and interchangeability with traditional water pumps, easy for users to select and use.
6, easy to operate, easy to achieve remote control and automatic control.
The use of this type of submersible electric pump is a solution to flood control in flood-prone areas along the river and lakes, and the long shaft and intermediate bearings between the pumps are omitted to make the unit operate reliably.