Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
Axial flow pump can transport clean water and mild sewage, the temperature of the medium can reach 40 ℃, and the pH value is 4-10;
Excellent water conservancy model, well-made, ensuring the performance requirements of users;
Double mechanical seal to reliably prevent water leakage. Due to the large axial force of large pumps, special thrust bearings are used, with reasonable structural design, sufficient lubrication, good heat dissipation and long bearing life;
The horizontal axial flow pump introduces the installation of horizontal axial flow pump:
1. Preparation before installation:
(1) Check the pump body, the transmission device and motor should not be damaged, if the pump shaft and transmission shaft are twisted, it is necessary to straighten it.
(2) Things and lifting appliances should be complete.
(3) Refer to the outline drawing of the device, check the pump bottom and the water inlet pipe to make it satisfy the requirements of the device.
(4) Because the structure of the inlet pool and the placement of several pumps in the same inlet pool have a great impact on the operation function of the pump, it is necessary to pay attention to the following points:
① The impeller should have sufficient submersion depth.
② The pump punctures the mouth of the mouth and the bottom of the pool, and adheres to the required interval.
③ The water flow enters the pump evenly without vortex.
④ Several pumps work in the same pool and should not be caused by disturbance.
⑤ A pollution barrier must be set before entering the pool. The flow rate of the axial flow pump manufacturer through the pollution barrier should not exceed 0.3 m / s.
(1) According to the condition of use, adjust the blade device angle on the impeller parts so that the device angles of the blades are common and there must be no looseness.
(2) Use a spirit level to correct the level of the pump base, pour the cement slurry, and check the level after the cement has set.
(3) The pump shaft and the transmission shaft must be installed on the same vertical line, and the tolerance is less than 0.04 mm / m. Make the gap between the outer circle of the blade and the shell of the impeller chamber uniform along the circumference.
(4) After installation, check whether the nuts of each coupling and anchor screw are tightened.
3. Connection of pump and motor:
(1) The elevation center orientation of the motor and transmission shall be determined according to the elevation center orientation of the installed pump.
(2) The direction of rotation of the motor should be the same as the direction of rotation of the pump.
(3) After the flange surface of the rigid coupling is closed, the bolts should be evenly tightened to avoid the joints from forming a skew. Use the light transmission method or feeler to check the flange joint surface.
4. Device for water outlet pipe
(1) The outlet pipe shall be provided with a separate support, and shall not be supported by the pump body.
(2) A dispersing pipe shall be provided between the pump outlet pipe and the outlet valve. Its length is not less than five times the diameter difference between the size of the dispersion tube.
(3) It is better to hang a counterweight on the outlet valve to balance the valve components.
Start and stop
(1) Before starting the pump, it should receive the injection water to the top of the stuffing box as required.
(2) After trial operation of the pump, check the connection parts, and there should be no looseness.
(3) During work, if abnormal sounds and vibrations occur, stop immediately and check for cleaning.
(4) After the machine is stopped during freezing season, the impeller cannot be immersed in water to avoid icing and damaging the parts.