Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
How to use the axial flow pump correctly:
Axial-flow pumps rely on the force generated by the blades of the rotating impeller to move the liquid along the axial direction. There are several types of pumps, including vertical, horizontal, oblique, and cross-flow.
I believe that everyone has a certain understanding and understanding of the axial flow pump through the above introduction. We should master the correct methods and techniques when operating the axial flow pump to ensure the normal operation of the axial flow pump, so how to use the axial flow correctly What about the pump:
1. First of all, we should do the corresponding inspection and preparation before operating the axial flow pump. The axial flow pump manufacturers should avoid malfunctions. When starting the axial flow pump, we should carefully check whether the method of running the axial flow pump is correct to avoid the shaft. Incorrect steering can cause damage to the axial flow pump.
2. During the operation of the axial flow pump, it should be checked at any time for abnormal sound vibration during operation. If necessary, stop the inspection in time and remove the fault before use.
3. When the axial flow pump enters the oil transfer work, the temperature of the oil in the pump should be carefully checked. If the oil temperature rises, the pump should be stopped in time to check the reason to avoid the high temperature of the pump from affecting the normal operation of the pump.
Only by operating the axial flow pump in the correct way can it ensure the normal use of the axial flow pump and avoid the occurrence of failures. I hope the above can help everyone.
What are the reasons why the axial flow pump does not rotate when used:
Axial flow pumps rely on the action of the blades of the rotating impeller on the liquid to move the liquid in the axial direction. The reasons why the axial flow pumps do not rotate during use are:
1. The pump does not rotate, the belt slips or the energy machine does not rotate.
2. The packing is too tight.
3. The impeller and the pump body are stuck or blocked by debris.
4. The bearing housing is not round or damaged.
5. The gap between the impeller and the seal ring is too small.
6. Disassemble the pump body.
7. The electric idea does not turn, or the rotation speed is very low, the 20ZLB-125 axial flow pump curve diagram does not turn the pump.
8. After the water pump rotates continuously, the filler will have fever, incineration and smoke.
9. The pump shaft is bent tightly.
10. The performance reason is to start the pump without turning.