Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
Why does the horizontal axial flow pump return?
The liquid flow is maintained by the energy gradient. When the flow rate is reduced to near zero, the impeller may increase the peripheral speed around the inlet due to the liquid inertia force, so the energy near the pipe wall increases, which makes it possible to maintain the liquid flow along the flow. The energy gradient necessary for linear flow no longer exists, so the liquid flow near the impeller inlet reverses. The horizontal axial flow pump head is constant for a given impeller diameter and flow, and the dynamic head is a function of the flow. At certain points on the head flow curve, once the dynamic head exceeds the centrifugal head, the pressure at these points The gradient is reversed, resulting in the opposite flow direction, that is, the phenomenon of backflow.
Generally, the horizontal axial flow pump should be equipped with a return line. First, it can serve as the minimum return line. When the user's flow is less than 30% of the rated flow of the pump, the axial flow pump protects the pump. The second is to make the material in the storage tank. Flow up to avoid dead zones in some parts of the tank, and the materials will polymerize, settle, and deteriorate.
The use and attention of horizontal axial flow pump
Horizontal axial flow pumps are the same as most self-priming pumps and are divided into three steps:
Preparation and inspection before starting the horizontal axial flow pump
1. The horizontal axial flow pump is lubricated with high-quality calcium-based butter and No. 10 motor oil respectively according to the working condition of the pump. If the butter-lubricated pump should be regularly filled with grease in the bearing box, the oil-lubricated pump is used. Insufficient oil level will increase it.
2. Check whether the liquid stored in the pump casing is higher than the upper edge of the impeller. If it is insufficient, you can directly inject the liquid into the pump body from the liquid inlet on the pump casing. The operation should not be started when the liquid storage is insufficient. Otherwise, it will not work properly and will easily damage the mechanical seal.
3. Check whether the rotating parts of the horizontal axial flow pump are stuck.
4. Check whether the feet of the horizontal axial flow pump body and the nuts at the joints are loose.
5. Check the coaxiality and parallelism of the horizontal axial flow pump shaft and the motor shaft.
6, check the inlet pipeline for leaks, if there is a leak, you must try to eliminate.
7. Open the valve of the suction line and slightly open (do not fully open) the outlet control valve.