Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
1. Check whether the pump shaft and transmission shaft are bent due to transportation, and straighten if necessary.
2. The installation elevation of the horizontal axial flow pump must be as specified in the installation diagram to meet the requirements of cavitation margin and starting.
3. Before the water enters the pool, a pollution barrier should be provided to prevent debris from being brought into the horizontal axial flow pump . The velocity of the water passing through the pollution barrier should not exceed 0.3 m / s.
4. Before installing the horizontal axial flow pump, check the installation angle of the blade, whether it meets the requirements, and whether it is loose.
5. After installation, check whether the nuts of each coupling and each foot bolt are tightened. When tightening the nuts on the drive shaft and horizontal axial pump shaft, pay attention to the direction of thread rotation.
6. The drive shaft and the pump shaft must be installed on the same vertical line with a tolerance of less than 0.03 mm / m.
7. It is not suitable to install a gate valve on the outlet pipe of the horizontal axial flow pump. If so, it must be fully turned on before starting.
8. It is best to install a counterweight when using the check valve to balance the weight of the door cover, reduce the resistance of water outlet, and make the horizontal axial flow pump operate more economically.
9. Lubricate the bearings of the transmission with grease. During maintenance, the oil cavity should be cleaned and refilled with grease. The amount should be 1/2 to 2/3 full of the oil cavity. Avoid excessive temperature rise during operation. Special care must be taken that rubber bearings must not touch oil.
10. Before starting the horizontal axial flow pump, water or soap water should be used to lubricate rubber or plastic bearings in the short tube of the upper packing culvert. After the horizontal axial flow pump is running normally, it can be stopped.
11. Before starting the horizontal axial flow pump, the coupling should be turned three or four times, and pay attention to whether there is unevenness in weight. If so, the cause must be checked and managed to eliminate it before running.
12. Before starting, check the rotation direction of the click to make it meet the direction of the horizontal axial flow pump, and then connect it with the horizontal axial flow pump.
There are two ways to adjust the performance of horizontal axial flow pumps: variable angle adjustment and variable speed adjustment. After the price of the mixed flow pump is installed, if it does not meet the production requirements, there are two ways to adjust the pump performance. Today Xiaobian just Let me introduce you in detail:
Variable angle adjustment; from a structural point of view, the axial flow pump impeller has a huge hub, which is convenient for installing adjustable angle blades. When the blade installation angle is changed, the lift force of the blade on the water is also changed, which changes the working performance of the water pump. This is the variable angle adjustment of the axial flow pump. As the blade installation angle increases or decreases, the flow, head, and power of the axial flow pump will change accordingly, but the highest point of efficiency remains unchanged, which is extremely beneficial to the performance adjustment of the axial flow pump.