Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
1. The impeller submerged in water is not enough;
2. Adjust the rotation direction of the water pump;
3. The pump speed is too low;
4. Change the transmission speed ratio and increase the speed of the pump;
5. The impeller and the blade are broken or the blade is fixed;
6. Newly install the impeller, tighten the nut, or replace the impeller nut and loosen, the blade moves;
8. When the return water is shut down and washed several times, the water still does not come out, you need to disassemble the pump to remove the miscellaneous axial flow pump. In operation, the water output is reduced.
If the axial flow pump works at a low flow rate, the pump efficiency will drop sharply because of the vortex generated in the pump, and unstable working conditions will occur, which is not allowed in production. From the relationship between the axial flow pump performance parameters, the law of change shows us:
1. The axial flow pump cannot reduce the flow casually, otherwise, the pump will appear in an unstable working state, produce severe vibration and noise, and the efficiency will also drop sharply, which is very unfavorable to the pump operation.
2. In order to reduce the starting power of the power machine, the axial flow pump should be started with the valve open, because at this time the power is the smallest and it is the safest for the power machine. Otherwise, the starting power of the motor is too large, which will burn the motor.
3. Axial flow pump should not use variable valve to adjust pump performance. In summary, mixed-flow pump manufacturers are characterized by high-flow, low-lift agricultural water pumps. How to adjust the performance of axial flow pump in use? In the use of axial flow pumps, sometimes the performance of the pump does not meet the production needs, it is necessary to adjust the performance of the pump to meet the actual needs. For example, in the dry season in winter and the flood season in summer, the water levels of the inflow or outflow pools have changed, that is, the actual terrain elevation has changed, the previously determined heads and flows have become unsuitable, the efficiency has decreased, and the pump operation is uneconomical. Therefore, if the pump can meet the new requirements and work at a higher efficiency, it needs to adjust the pump performance.
Notes on operation:
1. During the trial operation, check the connection parts to ensure that there is no looseness in each connection part.
2. Electrical appliances and meters work normally; there must be no leakage in the pipelines of oil, gas and water systems; pressure and hydraulic pressure are normal.
3. Always check whether there are floating objects near the water inlet to prevent the water inlet from being blocked.
4, the temperature of the axial flow pump rolling bearing should not be greater than 75 degrees.
5. Pay attention to the sound and vibration of the pump at any time. If abnormality is found, stop the machine and check immediately.
6. The temperature of the oil in the gearbox should be normal.