Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
1. Axial flow pump disassembly method: Before disassembling, mark the joint between the front end cover and the base with a rafter. Because the assembly of the motor at the factory is quite reasonable, if it is not assembled as it is after repair, it may cause slight errors and cause the shaft to be less flexible. When disassembling, carefully observe the degree of burnout of the windings, analyze the cause of the burnout, and pay attention to easy-to-see faults such as slight sweeping and ball breakage.
When disassembling the electric pump and clicking the surrounding group, pay attention to protect the iron core and plastic retainer. If the method of the drainage pump manufacturer is not suitable, it may cause the iron core to expand and become disabled. When the motor is energized, it may produce electromagnetic effects that cause the iron core to vibrate and the winding itself to vibrate, which may easily cause insulation damage to the insulation paper and electromagnetic wires.
2. The self-made wire mold must be closed: the rule must be correct. After embedding one phase, insert the other phase so that the end forms a "three-layer plane". The end must be firmly bandaged to prevent scratches during assembly.
3. To adjust the position of the "limit screw", make sure that the rotor rotates freely and that the no-load current is the smallest. Be sure to tighten the lock nut.
4. The waterproof insulation of the joint should be handled well. Peel off the sheath and insulation layer at the joint, and remove the paint and oxide layer on the surface of the copper wire. Solder after twisting. Then remove the sharp corners, burrs and soldering liquid, use polyethylene tape to fold six layers, and then use nylon tape to fold two layers, as a mechanical protection layer.
1. During the trial operation, check the connection parts to ensure that there is no looseness in each connection part.
2. Electrical appliances and meters work normally; there must be no leakage in the pipelines of oil, gas and water systems; pressure and hydraulic pressure are normal.
3. Always check whether there are floating objects near the water inlet to prevent the water inlet from being blocked.
4, the temperature of the axial flow pump rolling bearing should not be greater than 75 degrees.
5. Pay attention to the sound and vibration of the pump at any time. If abnormality is found, stop the machine and check immediately.
6. The temperature of the oil in the gearbox should be normal.