Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
The development of sewage pumps should be based on improving its reliability, selectivity and functionality. It is a policy trend and a development trend. It is closely related to the development of the real estate, construction, industry, and engineering industries.
In recent years, the water pump industry has developed rapidly. Not only has the production level of pump valves greatly improved, but its output has also increased significantly. However, it is more embarrassing that small and medium-sized and private pump and valve enterprises have more growth rates in this process, accounting for a larger proportion. However, there are fewer large-scale pump and valve companies, and the domestic pump and valve industry is not well branded and the market competitiveness is poor. Judging from the development status of the pump and valve industry, the pump and valve industry itself is also facing the risk of eliminating backward production capacity.
Under the influence of the market economy, the market for steel, construction and its upstream and downstream industries has shrunk sharply, which is undoubtedly a fatal blow to the pump and valve industry that depends on these industries. The mixed-flow pump manufacturers have survived the fittest under the market economy system, and have greatly improved. Today, with increasing environmental pressure, the industry will also actively transform.
Now that the country's favorable investment environment and the continuous deepening of infrastructure construction policies, China's pump and valve industry will attract new opportunities for continued growth and development.
The urban sewage pumping station is an important part of the urban sewage system design. It is characterized by continuous water flow, small water flow, but large changes, and high levels of pollutants in the water. Therefore, when designing a sewage pumping station, a sufficient storage volume should be reserved for the catchment tank, and a backup pump should be considered. In addition, the environmental pollution should be minimized when designing, and the station should provide better management and maintenance conditions.
The design content of urban sewage pumping station mainly includes: 1. the choice of pumps; 2. the determination of the volume and size of the sump; 3. the calculation of the suction and outlet pipes; 4. the layout of the pump room; 5. the construction form of the pump room; '6. Selection and arrangement of lifting equipment; 7. Design of electrical equipment and automatic control equipment; 8. Design of pump room construction, electrical and structure; 9. Determination of construction methods.
6 items of sewage pump station design
1. The scale of the sewage pumping station should be determined according to the amount of sewage in the near and far. The design flow of the pumping station is generally the same as the design flow of the inlet pipe.
2. It should be clear whether the pumping station is completed at one time or in phases, and whether it is permanent or semi-permanent, to determine its standards and facilities. A suitable pumping station location is selected based on whether the effluent enters the river canal or enters the treatment plant after the sewage is lifted by the pumping station.
3. In the shunt drainage system, the rainwater pumping house and the sewage pumping house can be separately built in different places in the yard, or they can be built together in a structure, but the water pump, catchment tank and pipeline should form their own systems.
4. When the water collecting tank and the machine room of the sewage pumping station are in the same structure, the water collecting wall and the machine room must be separated by a waterproof partition wall. No leakage is allowed. The method is in accordance with the structural design specifications. It is necessary to maintain a certain construction distance to avoid uneven settlement. The pools are mostly circular, and the machines are mostly square.
5. Pumping station structures are not allowed to infiltrate groundwater, and water-proof measures 0.5m above groundwater level shall be provided.
6. Pay attention to reducing the impact on the surrounding environment, and in accordance with local conditions, keep the pumping station at a certain distance from residential houses and other public buildings. The pumping station yard must be greened, and isolation zones should be built around it.