Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng
Among them, the vertical axial flow pump mainly draws fluid to the outlet by the lift of the blade, which is axially in and axially out. It has the advantages of large flow and so on.
1. Submersible axial flow pump : The motor that drives the water pump is a dry fully enclosed submersible three-phase asynchronous motor that can be immersed in water for a long time and has a series of unparalleled advantages of traditional units.
2. Because the motor and the water pump are integrated, there is no need to perform labor-consuming and time-consuming assembly processes of centering the motor, transmission mechanism, and pump axis at the installation site, which is convenient and fast to install on site.
3. As the submersible operation can greatly simplify the civil and building structure engineering of the pumping station, reduce the installation area, and save engineering cost by 30 ~ 40%.
4. Low noise, no high temperature in the pumping station, and improving the operating environment. An underground pumping station can be built as required to maintain the environment on the ground.
5. The submersible motor adopts double or triple mechanical seal, F class (temperature resistance 155 ° C) insulation, and protection class is IP68 (IEC). In terms of hydraulic models, we have absorbed the advantages of similar products at home and abroad, and adopted the most advanced variable ring volume and variable axial surface speed lift methods in the world. High reliability and interchangeability with traditional water pumps, easy for users to select and use.
6, easy to operate, easy to achieve remote control and automatic control.
The use of this type of submersible electric pump is the most complete way to solve the flood control problem by constructing pumping stations along rivers and lakes with large water level fluctuations, and the long shaft and intermediate bearings between the machine and the pump are omitted, making the unit more reliable.