Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng
It is assumed that this wing is suspended in fluid. When the fluid flows at a certain speed, negative pressure occurs on the airfoil surface and positive pressure occurs on the wing back. Angle of inclination) and the velocity of the fluid.
If the fluid is not moving and the wing is moving in the fluid at the same speed, the wing back and the airfoil are subject to the same positive and negative pressure as before, that is, the airfoil (above the wing) is negative pressure . The wing will gain lift under this pressure.
If the wing-shaped blade is fixed on the shaft to form a propeller, and it cannot move in the axial direction, when the shaft rotates at high speed, the airfoil (lower side of the propeller) has a suction effect due to negative pressure, and the back There is a drainage effect due to the positive pressure, so that one suction and one row causes the flow of liquid (or gas). This is how the axial flow pump works
Underwater discharge ordinary type extension pump manufacturers advise precautions
1. During the trial operation, check the connection parts to ensure that there is no looseness in each connection part.
2. Electrical appliances and meters work normally; there must be no leakage in the pipelines of oil, gas and water systems; pressure and hydraulic pressure are normal.
3. Always check whether there are floating objects near the water inlet to prevent the water inlet from being blocked.
4, the temperature of the axial flow pump rolling bearing should not be greater than 75 degrees.
5. Pay attention to the sound and vibration of the pump at any time. If abnormality is found, stop the machine and check immediately.
6. The temperature of the oil in the gearbox should be normal.