Yancheng Qingquan Pump Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact: Jin Qiang
Address: No. 2, Building 10, Area B, No. 96 Huanghai East Road (Dayang Industrial Park), Tinghu District, Yancheng City
Y series three-phase AC asynchronous motor, up to JB / T9616-1999 standard, protection class IP44, it has the advantages of low power consumption, high efficiency, low noise, etc. It is an ideal new energy-saving product. It is widely used in places with three-phase power , Is a small agricultural machinery, woodworking machinery, cooking machinery, and agricultural irrigation and drainage.
1. Preparations before installation:
(1) After unpacking the motor, remove the dust and anti-rust coating on the shaft extension. Avoid unintentional injury when unpacking the motor.
(2) Check the data on the motor nameplate in detail to see if it is consistent with the actual needs.
(3) Carefully check whether the parts are well assembled, whether the fasteners are loose, and whether the drive shaft has collision friction.
(4) Measure the insulation resistance with a 500-volt shaker, and its resistance value should not be less than 0.5m; otherwise, it should be dried before being used as installed.
The drying method is as follows:
A. Put the motor stator in the drying room and keep it at 100 ℃ for 12-24 hours.
B. Blow the motor stator with hot air below 100 ℃.
C. Using the short-circuit current method, the rotor is braked, and the stator is fed with full-load current. It should be noted that the temperature of the heat dissipation point of the motor winding does not exceed 110 ° C.
A. The motor is allowed to rotate with a coupling or gear, or it can be driven by a belt.
B. The chassis is provided with a grounding mark, and the motor should be properly grounded.
C. After the motor is installed, check whether the fasteners are reliable, and turn the rotor by hand, whether it is sensitive and whether there is collision.
Maintenance and storage of the motor
1. The motor should be used according to the value specified by the brand name. It should not be used in overload. During the use, the surface of the motor should be clean.
2. Regularly check the tightness of the bottom screw without end cover screw.
3. When the motor is running, if the temperature rise is too high, the sound is abnormal or smelly, or even when the smoke is changing, the current should be cut off immediately, and the fault can be continued before working out.
4. The motor bearing grease should be replaced every 4,000 hours of operation, and no less than once every year. In the following cases, the oil should be changed immediately.
A. The oil is hardened, or the color of the oil is darkened.
B. The bearing is overheated. When replacing the new oil, the old grease should be scrubbed clean, and the bearing should be washed and dried with gasoline or kerosene, and then the bearing chamber should be filled with 2nd calcium carbonate grease (SYB1403-59). 3 spaces.
5. When the motor is not in use for the time being, unpainted areas should be coated with rust-proof oil. The shaft extensions and flat areas should be wrapped with oily paper and then stored properly. The motor should not be exposed to moisture, sunlight, rain, and should be clean and dry in the warehouse 、 Air circulation, the temperature in the warehouse must not be lower than 30 ℃. And the warehouse should not be stored at the same time, acid, tritium, ammonia and other items, the motor in the warehouse should be checked once a year to see if the bearing grease is solidified and deteriorated, whether the other parts are rusted, whether the insulation is damaged and deteriorated.
6 This motor adopts Class B insulation. When the ambient temperature does not exceed 40 ° C, it is measured by the resistance method. The maximum temperature rise limit of the stator winding is 70 ° C. The bearing (using the thermometer method) does not exceed 95 ° C.